SLOW AND STEADY......

2.25.2008

WHAAAAAAAAAAH


My Health and Safety teacher at CPCC is killing me!! She assigns weekly a 5-8 page report. She calls them various things like "self-study papers", "research reports", or my all time favorite "a summary paper". Excuse me, a summary means, what, maybe 2 pages at most? I am so cumpulsive that having to spit out quality papers of this lenghth week after week is draining my brain juices!!! I could submit any old thing just to be done with it, but not this old gal... I figure, I am paying for this with MY own money, I will do well! (not to mention I may be a bit competitive with Wheezer, the perfect straight A student). Unlike the days when Mom and Dad paid for me to go to the bars, um.. I mean college, in the 80's, I could care less about school, grades, a degree, or anything not directly related to bars. and boys. But now I care deeply about what I do and the impact it can have on my future, my girl's future, and their appriciation of getting a higher education. But come on...... this lady is killing me! I have other classes, a job, a life, whaaaaaaaah!

No comments: